This business is a specialty, high-end boutique motel nestled in a picture book country setting in thriving and beautiful Northwest Arkansas. Established in the early 1980s, this boutique motel has it all, hardwood floors, Jacuzzi king rooms, glassed-in atrium, excellent location, bustling town, increasing revenues and a 6 figure cash flow! The business is in a high tourist area of NWA, has a first-class reputation and has recently undergone a series of remodeling and renovations, making it one of the finest establishments in its market.
2017 Cash Flow is at a 4 year high level with over $110,000 available to a buyer! A 2-3 bedroom Owner Living Quarters is located on-site. This is a “can’t miss” opportunity to get into this industry with an established, well-respected and prosperous boutique motel. Make it your dream retirement place or your dream job!
- Stay open year round, currently closed for three months
- Add an additional room. There used to be more rooms. One currently is available to convert to a guest room.
- Hire additional staff to handle more customers
- Create a gift store/retail side of the business. Guests have commented on a desire for this in the past.
- Weddings — get in with a local company advertising wedding spots. Have not done this in the past. Another market area to focus on. Small intimate weddings could be had on site.
- Group Events: family reunions, etc — exclusive to rent out entire motel for a special price. The business is doing this in 2018, which it has not done in the past.
- Covered parking for bikes to cater to motorbikers
- Getting a deal with local masseuse and packaging a deal with king Jacuzzi rooms.
- Sell tickets to more local attractions.
Asking Price: $650,000
Seller’s Discretionary Earnings: $111,095
For More Information Please Fill Out Form Below: