This business has been in operation in the same city under the same ownership and in the same location since 1991! This is the only show in town. the only competition is a Wal-Mart pharmacy, which no longer is a real threat to the customer base of this business. This business has ingrained itself in the community as the place to go in town for pharmacy-related needs. this business also thrives selling gifts, gift cards, pottery, other gift related items, has a bridal registry used by everybody in town and attracts customers from a 20 mile radius around town. this is a one-stop shop pharmacy that is the premiere business in its market. Prime real estate is an option to purchase for any interested buyer. In the past, the business served upscale deli food in conjunction with possessing a soda fountain counter and service which quickly became a town favorite and was very profitable.
- This business has averaged over $2 million in revenue over the last four years.
- Cash Flow in 2017 was higher than 2016
- 2018 Cash Flow and net income were very strong in the first two months of 2018
- This business has been profitable since inception and continues to grow and thrive in its market. It is well-established with room to grow and increase gross revenues and cash flow
- Limited competition allows for continued high six figure cash flows and revenues.
- The business has a diverse revenue stream with a strong retail element to its operation.
- Further growth could be realized by staying open on the weekends, as the business currently is only open Monday-Friday from 8 am — 5:30pm.
- other avenues exist in which the business can be grown and revenues increased.
- The reason for selling is the owners wish to retire.
Asking Price: $750,000
Real Estate: $210,500 (Not Included In Asking Price)
Seller’s Discretionary Earnings: $224,616
For More Information Please Fill Out Form Below: