This business is a manufacturer of heavy duty trusses used in various construction projects. The business also specializes in custom manufacturing of various items, mainly along the lines of farm and construction type manufacturing, metal sales of different types, lumber sales, and a growing and developing retail division comprised of building materials. They possess a diverse stream of revenues, which have led to increased revenues and increased cash flow. They have expanded their product offering into several entirely new categories, while also enlarging their stock of many items they carried in the past. The business is investing in growth, even as they try to sell. The manufacturing is not limited solely to trusses, but also some customized jobs of various items such as barn doors, etc. Formed in 2003 by the current owners, the business grew as the demand from its customers changed and evolved. It has been a big part of the local community since. This is a family oriented business that started just as a truss plant on a shoestring budget. Grew steadily in lumber sales despite a lumber yard only 6-7 miles away. Now that business is out of business.
- On-going growth and expansion via new product offerings and increased inventory.
- Longevity is a major attribute of this business.
- 2017 Revenues are over $1 million — up over 10% from last year!
- 2017 Cash flow on pace to be highest in five years! Already up over 25% from 2016!
- Few competitors – 35 miles to nearest one. Not many competitors state wide. Have sold to contiguous states around Arkansas, as well as all over the state of Arkansas.
- Consistent revenues between $875k and over $1 million. 2017 is tracking nearly $1.1 million in gross revenue — the highest in the last five years! This business is in a growing trend!
- Customer friendly, entrenched in local community. First-rate reputation and first-class service.
- Have excellent relationships with metal wholesalers and retailers. Diversified suppliers and sources
- 2017 numbers through 12/12/17
Asking Price: $883,000
Seller’s Discretionary Earnings: $139,895
For More Information Please Fill Out Form Below: