This upward trending, 6 figure cash flowing business is a manufacturer of heavy duty trusses used in various construction projects. the business has multiple revenue streams as it also specializes in custom manufacturing of various items, mainly along the lines of farm and construction type manufacturing, metal sales of different types, lumber sales, and a growing and developing retail division comprised of building materials. They possess a diverse stream of revenues, which have led to increased revenues and increased cash flow. Revenues were up 14% in 2017 from 2016! They have expanded their product offering into several entirely new categories, while also enlarging their stock of many items they carried in the past. The business is investing in growth, even as they try to sell. Formed in 2003 by the current owners, the business grew as they demand from its customers changed and evolved. It has been a BIG part of the local community since. They work with contractors and builders in the construction industry, and have a strong clientele of do-it-yourself customers. The business is known for its expertise and knowledge in the industry and excellent customer service.
- On-going growth and expansion via new product offerings and increased inventory. Revenues increased 14% in 2017!
- Longevity is a major attribute of this business.
- 2017 Revenues were the highest in the last several years, thus the business is growing. 2017 Cash Flow is up over 24% from 2016!
- The compound annual growth rate for Cash Flow since 2015 is over 5% per year!
- Few competitors – 35 miles to nearest one. Not many competitors state wide. Have sold to contiguous states around Arkansas, as well as all over the state of Arkansas.
- Have excellent relationships with metal wholesalers and retailers. Diversified suppliers and sources.
Asking Price: $883,000
Seller’s Discretionary Earnings: $137,911
For More Information Please Fill Out Form Below: