This business is a manufacturer of heavy duty trusses used in various projects. The business also specializes in custom manufacturing of various items, mainly along the lines of farm and construction type manufacturing. They also sell metal and have a retail division focused on construction related tools and parts, etc. The business has added a number of retail products to their catalogue, which will, and already has increased revenues. The have expanded their product offering into several entirely new categories, while also enlarging their stock of many items they have carried in the past. The business is investing in growth, even as they try to sell. Manufacturing is not solely limited to trusses, but also some custom jobs of various items such as barn doors, etc. Formed in 2003 by the current owners, the business graew as the demand from its customers changed and evolved. It has been a BIG part of the local community since. On-going growth and expansion via new product offerings and increased inventory.
- Longevity is a major attribute of this business.
- 2017 tracking $1 MILLION plus in Revenues –up 13.5% from last year.
- 2017 Cash Flow on pace to be the highest in last five years! Up nearly 12% from 2016
- Few competitors–35 miles to nearest one. Not many competitors statewide.
- Have sold to contiguous states around Arkansas, as well as all over the state of Arkansas.
- Consistent revenues between $875k and over $1Million. 2017 on pace for highest revenues in last five years. The business is investing in on-going GROWTH.
- Customer friendly, entrenched in local community
- Diversified suppliers and sources.
Have excellent relationships with two metal wholesalers and retailers, as well as several that court their business on a regular basis. Same for lumber. Diversified suppliers and sources – eggs are not all in one basket.
Asking Price: $883,000
Seller’s Discretionary Earnings: $111,109
For More Information Please Fill Out Form Below: