- Unique opportunity to own a dry cleaners AND a coin-operated laundromat
- LONGEVITY – This business has been in operation since 1969, and has an OUTSTANDING REPUTATION and is one of the oldest businesses in its market.
- CASH FLOWING BUSINESS – despite declining revenues due to Owner health issues, this business remains a viable and profitable enterprise. Since 2014 CASH FLOW HAS AVERAGED $82,664.
- TONS OF GROWTH POTENTIAL!! – Sellers health has seriously declined the last three years, and Revenues have declined as a result. Loss of energy and capability has led to lost business which can be quickly regained by a new owner
- REVENUE GROWTH CAN BE ACHIEVED by gaining business through local schools, the local university, Aramark opportunities, drop locations in nearby towns (owner was asked to do so, but due to health cannot accommodate request), open longer on Saturdays and increased advertising. Draperies used to be a big income producer, but owners have discontinued this due to poor health. Restarting this service will produce an INSTANT REVENUE INCREASE.
- Increased Revenues can be realized by being open on the weekends, STAYING open past 5:30 pm, advertising and marketing, and increased online presence.
- TWO ESTABLISHED REVENUE STREAMS!! When the dry cleaner business was slow – the coin op laundromat carried the business.
- TWO ESTABLISHED REVENUE STREAMS!! When the dry cleaner business was slow – the coin op laundromat carried the business. It is the only air conditioned laundromat in town.
- Health concerns have become an issue with the owners, and a factor in the downward trend in sales. The owner is ready to retire.
- Some Owner Financing may be available for the right buyer and the right offer.
Asking Price: $550,000
Seller’s Discretionary Cash Flow: $98,516
For More Information Please Fill Out Form Below: