- This high-end, hands-on specialty cleaners provides a unique opportunity to own a dry cleaners AND a coin-operated laundromat.
- This business has been in operation since 1969, and is one of the oldest businesses in the area. 2013-2015 CASH FLOW AVERAGED $98,516!! The Four Year Cash Flow (2014-2017) is $78,147!
- Despite the decline, there is a history of high cash flows and bigger revenues. Current decline is due to owner’s health and time spent at the business.
- Business has no website, does very little to no marketing, and has very limited hours of operation.
- Increased Revenues can be realized by being open on the weekends, STAYING open past 5:30 pm on weekdays, advertising and marketing, and increased online presence.
- Cash Flow Margins are above 38% each year of the Gross Revenues. This is a low overhead business with A LOT OF GROWTH POTENTIAL.
- It is THE DRY CLEANERS in town, with THE NICEST Washateria in town.
- TWO ESTABLISHED REVENUE STREAMS!! Both can be grown and increased in services provided.
- Location, Location, Location!! The business has drawn a steady stream of customers over the last 40+ years of being open. It is in a high-traffic area of town.
- Health concerns have become an issue with the owner, and a factor in the downward trend in sales. The seller is motivated and ready to retire.
- Some Owner Financing may be available for the right buyer and the right offer.
Asking Price: $475,000
Seller’s Discretionary Cash Flow: $57,332
For More Information Please Fill Out Form Below: