- This high-end, hands-on specialty cleaners provides a unique opportunity to own a dry cleaners AND a coin-operated laundromat
- 2013-2015 CASH FLOW AVERAGED $98,516!!
- This business has been in operation since 1969, and is one of the oldest businesses in the area.
- Cash Flow Margins are above 46% each year
- THE DRY CLEANERS in town, with THE NICEST Washateria in town.
- Increased Revenues can be realized by being open on the weekends, STAYING open past 5:30 pm, advertising and marketing, and increased online presence.
- TWO ESTABLISHED REVENUE STREAMS!! When the dry cleaner business was slow – the coin op laundromat carried the business.
- Location, Location, Location!!! This business has an ESTABLISHED CASH FLOW – AND one of the most prime pieces of Real Estate in the city!!!
- The business has drawn a steady stream of customers over the last 40+ years of being open with VERY LITTLE TO NO MARKETING.
- The post office, a grocery store, multiple restaurants and gas stations all lie within a stone throw of this business, driving foot traffic to the area and keeping the business visible in the community.
Health concerns have become an issue with the owner, and a factor in the downward trend in sales. The owner is ready to retire. Some Owner Financing is available.
Asking Price: $550,000
Seller’s Discretionary Cash Flow: $98,516
For More Information Please Fill Out Form Below: