A well-established and highly regarded regional plumbing and electrical supply warehouse doing big business in a small town in the beautiful Ozarks Mountains. The business was established in 1973 and the founding family is preparing to retire. This business offers a huge range of products for agricultural, industrial, commercial and residential clients.
- Over the years the company has developed a huge, loyal customer base and a tremendously diverse line of products
- The company remains to be profitable in all economic conditions
- Growth opportunities include offering delivery services and implementing an outside sales force
- There are no “big box” competitors in the area and only a couple of small, low-volume competitors
- The area the business is located in has experienced consistent growth and has strong anchor industries
Owners are wiling to stay in place to help with management, training and transition for up to one year.
Asking Price: $1,100,000
Seller’s Discretionary Earnings: $267,164
For More Information Please Fill Out The Form Below: