Businesses For Sale
Below is a table of businesses for sale. Please click the title to be taken to more information about each business. If you have any questions regarding these businesses please contact us at (877) 582-5200 or email@example.com.
|Cash Flowing Office Supply and Print Shop||Established office supply and printing company in historic small town, located an easy drive from three metropolitan areas. The company has been in business for seventy-five years, with thirty-five years under the current ownership.|
|Cash Flowing Niche Service Company||This is a well established business providing specialty services for commercial and residential clients. The business focuses on floor refinishing, as well as custom space saving solutions. Founding owners are ready to semi-retire and work on mission opportunities.|
|Price Drop!! Northern Arkansas Dental Practices $780,000+ Collections||These two River Valley dental practices in Northern Arkansas are located in well-known and growing cities. They collectively did almost $800,000 in annual collections last year and netted the dentist who owns them over $325,000 in earnings. The Owner works in one practice about three days a week and only works in the other clinic one day a week so there is ample opportunity for growth with a new buyer.|
|Dental Practice with Over 1.25 Million In Collections the Last 3 Years||• Well established Oklahoma dental practice
• Averaged over $1.25 million in collections
• Average Cash-Flow $395,000
• Current dentist willing to stay for multiple years.
• Up-to-date dental equipment
|Modern Northwest Arkansas Dental Practice $600,000 Collections Little Competition||This ultra-modern, fully digital and paperless general dental practice opened in 2015 and has continuously grown since it started. Last year saw it do $532,888 in topline revenue and the selling dentist projects it will do $800,000 this year. There are many active patients already within the practice and the clinic has five treatment rooms. Four are in operation and one other is plumbed and ready to go. The practice boasts $350,000 worth of pristine, top-of-the-line equipment and fixtures. The current owner only works part-time, four days a week and is willing to stay on to assist with the transition if needed. A new owner could see many more patients if they wanted to. This practice will grow much more just like the area it is located in is growing.|
|Established & Profitable Bail Bond Company in Tulsa Area||Great for a new Surety Bondsman or possibly an additional location for an existing Professional Bondsman.
• Premium office in a great “A++” location, tons of signage, advertising, easy to remember phone number, well respected by clients, legal professionals and law enforcement.
Earnings Growth - Price Drop Established Dry Cleaner
|* Only dry cleaner in this Eastern Oklahoma town
* Sellers are extremely motivated to sell
* FFE and Real Estate value $351,000
* SDE of over $74,000
* Trained staff in place
|Price Drop! $80,000+ Cash Flow Niche High Traffic Franchised Snack Food Great ROI||The asking price has just been dropped on this well-known and very profitable, niche franchise snack food business with locations in high-traffic Little Rock, Arkansas shopping malls. This business is established, makes well over $80,000 in discretionary earnings, and has massive potential for more sales outside of the mall locations.|
Profitable Childcare Center in Booming Northwest Arkansas!
|This Child Care Center has growing revenue with valuable real estate in a rapidly growing city in Northwest Arkansas. Opened in 2005, this preschool has become one of the most respected in the area. This center is licensed for 80+ students and has room to expand both the number of children and real estate.|
|Large, Established Central Arkansas Plumbing Business||For over 30 years this plumbing company has served the central Arkansas area. The business serves both new construction and the service side of plumbing. The business has recently produced top line sales in excess of two million dollars. In 2016 the business netted SDE (Seller Discretionary Earnings) of over 10% of top line income.2017 is off to a great start and is poised to be another profitable year for the business.|
|Niche Distribution/Supply $240K cash-Some Financing||This niche distribution and supply business has been in business since the early 70's. It did over $240,000 in cash flow last year as it has the past few years and it is poised to do even better this year because of large contracts already in place. The business is priced less than the value of the equipment and inventory because the owner is motivated to sell. It has two locations in Northwest Arkansas and one location has the lion's share of the revenue produced.|
|Niche NWA Service Business $215,000+ Cash Flow||This very niche plumbing related business has been serving NWA residential and commercial customers for over ten years. It produced over $215,000 in SDE (Seller Discretionary Earnings) in 2016 and 2017 is also off to a great start. It can also be ramped up to do much more with a motivated buyer. The owner only works in the business part-time and does minimum marketing, but they are able to make $215,000+ a year out of it for themselves.|
|Cash Flowing Dry Cleaners in Central Arkansas For Sale!||• The business was started in 1998 and has been operating in the same location since, thus has an outstanding reputation and more name recognition than competitors in its market and community.
• CASH FLOW increased 53% to $110,125 in 2016!
• This business is engrained in the local community providing dry cleaning for not only typical customers, but also for the local school district and a nearby institution.
|Modern Dental Practice Near Russellville, Arkansas 670K Collections 350K Earnings||• State-of-the-art dental practice established in 1985 and still growing.
• The beautiful facility is one-of-a-kind with almost 3,000 square feet of space and it is fully staffed. It also has a loft apartment on premises.
• The practice and real estate are priced right and the practice did $670,000 in collections last year with the dentist taking home $350,000 for themselves
|Trendy Retail Clothing Store for Sale||This successful and chic clothing boutique has a big city feel, but is rooted in small town hospitality. The current owners have largely focused on staying up-to-date with the latest fashion trends, as well as carrying several brands which are difficult to find outside of Rodeo Drive.|
|Trending and Growing Preschool with Limited Competition. Corner the Market With This Center!||This is a BRAND NEW facility. The Center is ALREADY a Level One Better Beginnings facility, rare for a Center to achieve in less than one year of operation. The center would not be on the market if not for serious health issues the Sellers suddenly experienced.|
|$700,000 Collections Established High Profile River Valley Dental Practice||This very successful and respected general dental practice has been around since the late 70’s and has thousands of repeat patients. The practice did $700,000 in top-line collections in 2016 and the owner took well over $200,000 home in discretionary earnings for himself working only four days a week. The practice has averaged over $800,000 in collections over the past four years. 2017 is off to a strong start and should surpass last year.|
|Outstanding Restaurant With True Cajun Cuisine||The business is owned and managed by a family with Cajun “hand me down” recipes. Real Cajun food is prepared by real Cajun people. The food is prepared fresh daily unlike many other so called Cajun restaurants where bags are opened daily!|
|Lucrative 6 Figure Construction Biz in Central Arkansas!!||• This is a Residential Home Improvement company that focuses primarily on Windows, Siding & Roofing. This business does no Commercial business. The company also does Kitchen Remodeling, installs counter tops and cabinetry, flooring and roofing, along with Room additions and other various construction and remodeling/renovating services.
• Simply by advertising on Facebook and Social Media, the Business experienced a 26% GROWTH IN GROSS SALES in 2015. That growth continued into 2016 with an increase in revenue over $32,000!
|Southern Arkansas Dental Practice $420,000 Topline Revenue||This Southern Arkansas generational dental practice has been around since the early 1950's. It did over $420,000 in topline revenue last year with the selling dentist making $190,000 for himself. The dentist is selling the practice at less than market value because he is having health issues that are forcing him to sell. He has worked in the practice part time and does primarily conservative and preventative dentistry.|
|Earn $132,000+ And Pay Off Northwest Arkansas Business In Under 10- Years!||New owner income of over $132,000 operating this established Arkansas company. Strong, repeat customer base and trained, efficient employees make this company very attractive for the first time business owner, as well as acquisition by a similar type company. The primary function of the business is equipment sales and installation, but does offer rental and maintenance services.
• Diversified mix of clients consisting of private businesses, publicly traded corporations and public service entities
• Current owner is ready to retire, but is willing to provide a negotiated training period
• Seller financing is available to the qualified buyers
|Growing Dental Practice Near Little Rock at Below Market Value!||•Highly regarded dental practice with 15 years in operation and three years of consecutive growth in collections
•The practice is listed below market value
•Three fully equipped operating rooms and digital X-ray system
•The practice did $300,000 in collections in 2016 and $135,000 in Seller Discretionary Earnings with the owner only working part time
•Very little competition with tremendous growth potential
•This opportunity would make a great satellite practice for an established Dentist or a start-up practice for someone looking to go into business for themselves.
•The practice is listed below market value
•Three fully equipped operating rooms and digital X-ray system
|Established, Six Figure Cash Flowing Dry Cleaners and Laundromat!!||• This high-end, hands-on specialty cleaners provides a unique opportunity to own a dry cleaners AND a coin-operated laundromat
• 2013-2015 CASH FLOW AVERAGED $98,516!!
• This business has been in operation since 1969, and is one of the oldest businesses in the area.
• Cash Flow Margins are above 46% each year
• THE DRY CLEANERS in town, with THE NICEST Washateria in town.
|Popular Franchise Restaurant For Sale||The franchise has been trademarked since 2003 but the restaurant has been in current ownership for the past 18 months.
The food is Italian cuisine with several unique recipes but all of the items are very well done with the proper amount of seasoning to enhance the taste.
|Long-Standing Community Tire Shop in Prime Location||• This established tire shop is located on main thoroughfare in western Arkansas city
• Great repeat customer base
• Respected name in the community
• Known for having specialty tires in stock including tractor and ATV tires
• Trusted employees in place
|Long-Standing Electrical Contractor with Cash Flow of $300,000+||Business Description: *Long-standing electrical contractor with over $300,000 in cash flow
*Services the West and Northwest Arkansas area
*Averaging around $2,000,000 in revenue over the last 4 years
*Strong dependable Superintendent in place to retain community relationships and do bids/estimates
*Many journeymen electricians on staff
*Current owners purchased the business in late 80’s and is ready to retire
*A majority of the business is commercial electrical work
*With several journeymen electricians on staff crews could be expanded to service more customers
*Owners made a conscious effort slow down to focus on overseas mission work, but the opportunity to increase revenue is great as the need exceeds supply in the community
*Seller financing is available to qualified buyer
*The CBI Team can help with financing though the Loans for Business Program and BORSA
*See http://www.cbiteamfsrv.com/other-services for more information
|Niche Publication in Central Arkansas Earn Six Figures & Be Your Own Boss||• Be Your Own Boss & Work From Home!! This opportunity consistently Grosses between $420,000 – over $500,000 per year!!
• With over 25 years of operation this publication business has become highly. recognized and highly regarded in its market and industry.
• The Business can be relocated – or even worked from home!! It can easily be absorbed and merged with another Publication business.
|A Proven and Unique Italian Restaurant For Sale||An outstanding 32 year old restaurant which has stood the test of time!
Classic Italian and American dishes, many of which have been on the menu for the entire 32 years! The customer mix is that of those who have been frequenting for 32 years along with others who are just now discovering this landmark, and yet others who are rediscovering all this “Gem” has to offer.
|Profitable Third Party Collection Agency For Sale||One of the largest and most successful third party collection agencies in Central Arkansas|
|Aviation: Corporate Jet Refurbishment||The owner has developed a world class jet refurbishing center in which the business is conducted. The focus of the Owner over the years has been to establish a very close working relationship Dassault Falcon Jet and ultimately become a primary provider. Both objectives have been accomplished as of this writing.|
Turn-Key Bed and Breakfast in Quaint Ozark Town!
|THE PERFECT RETIREMENT DREAM HOME!!! This long-standing community favorite Bed & Breakfast has been in the same location and under the same ownership since 1994. The Owner has recently passed away and her daughter is overseeing the sale of the business. The house was built by the late owner and her late husband in 1994. This B&B is large by Industry standards with 10 guest rooms, AND a 2-3 BR living quarter for the owner. Each guest room has its own bathroom, TV, and heat & air controls. Large central gathering spaces, along with huge balconies upstairs and downstairs provide a friendly and home-like atmosphere. There is room to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner to all guests. This B&B is situated in a sleepy, beautiful, quaint Ozark Mountain town with a strong tourism-based local economy.|
|Dental Practice Avg. $700K+ collections and $350K Earnings||*Eastern Oklahoma Dental Practice (near Fort Smith, AR)
*Practice established in 1990
*Current dentist is looking to retire
Cash Flowing Restaurant Below Market Value!!
|One year after opening this Pike County Arkansas restaurant, it was honored as the "BEST FAMILY RESTAURANT" in Southwest Arkansas by the local paper! This family-oriented restaurant specializes in good 'ole country cookin' – with the only buffet in town! The 2300 square foot building was built in 2006, and the current owners took over the restaurant in 2012. The last three years have seen increasing revenues for this award-winning restaurant. Located in Pike County, one of Arkansas’ most popular tourist destinations, people come from all over the world to visit the nearby State Park - and everybody stops here to eat. Local competitors have closed business recently, eliminating nearby competition.|
|Unique neighborhood restaurant on the Uptrend||This restaurant has been in existence for 11 years and had struggled somewhat until the current owner bought the business in June 2014. Since that time, the business has increased in revenue volume by over 50%.|
|Well Established Flooring Company Poised For Growth||The business is a well-established full service floor and window coverings dealer which has been serving Arkansas for the past 17 years. The owners specialize in new home construction, commercial work, insurance replacement, and granite countertops.|
|Beautiful Resort Nestled in the Foothills For Sale||Resort Business catering primarily to water and hunting activities|
Long Established, Profitable Flooring Company
|This retail flooring business was originally opened in 1978 and has had three different locations over the years. In 2005, the store was conveyed to a family member who was unable to maintain its profitability over a four-year period. At that point, it was agreed that the store should be closed in 2009, after which it was reopened under the original and current owner in its current location. Since that time, the business has grown consistently over the past five years with 2015 revenues over $800,000. In previous years prior to the most recent closing and opening, revenues were in the $1.8 million range against competition that was greater in numbers than the present.
• The business utilizes professional installation contractors and is geared toward the middle to upper-end clientele
• While the owner has a strong local customer base from many years of operation, it also has customer activity within a radius of 75 miles
• Customers consist of government, business, and residential clientele
• The market has strengthened within the past year, with both new homes and remodels on the rise
• There is ample opportunity to grow the business based on its past and current reputation
• The owner is choosing to sell and retire, possibly to a new location
|Exciting Cash Flow Opportunity in the Educational Field||The business is a franchise associated with the largest and most successful franchisor in the educational field.
Current absentee owner bought the business 2010 from the previous franchisee and has rebuilt and expanded it into a very successful operation.
|Long Standing Adjustment Company Ready to Sell||Seller has owned the Adjustment Company for 45 years and is now at retirement age ready to sell. Clientele and contacts have been established over the years which will be passed on to new Buyer. In 2015, claims were billed to more than 25 insurance clients resulting in over $400k in annualized revenues.|
|Growing Fencing Company with over $329,000 in Seller's Discretionary Earnings||• 20+ year old fencing company with 4+ years of continuous growth
• Revenues of above $1,000,000
• Sellers Discretionary Earnings above $329,000
• Provide residential, commercial, and industrial installation and repair
|Reduced Price!! Cabinet Building Company With Exclusive Home Depot Contract||This business fabricates and installs custom and post form laminate cabinets and countertops for Residential & Commercial clients. This business has AN EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT WITH HOME DEPOT to install countertops and cabinets. The agreement with Home Depot provides an excellent foundation which can be immediately built upon through simple advertising and marketing efforts. This business also contracts for other businesses such as; Lowes, Direct Buy, The Countertop Store and other contractors.
• The focus is primarily on residential clients
• The business has never functioned with an Owner-Operator, thus it has never fully maximized cash flow potential
• Primed for growth with an Owner-Operator passionate about the industry
• Currently there is very little-to-no marketing or advertising for new business. They don’t have a website, but do operate a very basic Facebook Page
• Current owners are not in the building industry and not directly associated with the business
|$400,000+ Cash-Flowing Multimedia Production Company!||• This business is the premiere film and video production company in the Southern Region of the U.S.
• Let your creativity flow as you produce video content for some of America’s top businesses and television networks
• The client list consists of some of America’s top businesses and its productions have been shown on many stations both nationally and locally
• After 30 years in operation the original founder of this business is ready to retire
• 2015 sales were $951,663 with $408,440 in seller discretionary earnings
• There are many opportunities to grow the business all across the nation
• Also available for purchase is a 12,000 square foot building with studio and production capability centrally located in one of the fastest growing areas in the United States
• Owner is willing to remain with the company for a period of time to assist in the transition
|Unique Water & Ice Opportunity! No Competition!!||This opportunity includes a custom-made ice carving business, complete with all of the necessary equipment and tools to get started! The owner owned a bagged ice and bottled-water company, which he sold to a competitor. The Owner had taken on the Ice Carving to diversify his business and add an additional revenue stream. However, now he wishes to sell this part of the business as well.
Unlimited potential lies in the customization and technological ability of the Ice Carving machine. Any and all colors can be added to create full-colored logos and insignias. It has the ability to precisely duplicate all logos and artwork, utilizing colors and technology to customize and replicate anything. This ability opens up an unlimited market, and the ability to HAVE 100% OF THE MARKET!! The machine comes turn-key with all necessary accessories, drill bits, templates and software, etc. – including a Dell laptop!
• The ice carving business is currently producing carvings and serving clients as orders come in
• There is no marketing or advertising currently in use for this business
• This is a one-of-a-kind business that requires the right vision to see its potential
• A buyer could own 100% of the Ice Carving Market in the state of Arkansas
• Clients include both small and big businesses for corporate events, sponsorships, marketing and advertising purposes, etc. Individuals, as well, for weddings, birthdays, and celebrations of any kind
• This opportunity requires NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OR BACKGROUND
•The Owner wishes to sell in order to pursue other business opportunities full-time
$235,000+ Cash Flowing Manufacturing/Distribution Business
|Niche product manufactured and distributed from a state-of-the-art Northwest Arkansas facility. Over $236,000 in Seller Discretionary Earnings on 2015 sales in excess of $935,000. 2016 should continue the rising growth pattern due to a written contract for an additional 20+ stores with a major convenience store chain.
• Established customer base
• Limited competition
• Product used by large population
• High barrier to entry by competitors
• Huge expansion potential
• Owners ready to retire but will train and equip buyer
• Non-technical products
• Business can pay for itself out of cash flow in reasonable time
• Growth potential does not require large capital expenditure
• Owners may consider some financing for right buyer and The CBI+Team has programs available to help buyers get financing
Altitude Trampoline Park
|ALTITUDE TRAMPOLINE PARK is a dynamic and diversified family entertainment center destination. ATP combines recreation and fun within a facility, which provides thousands of square feet of safe, clean, climate-controlled & supervised jumping, playing|
|Health Club and Fitness Center in Arkansas!||This health club facility has been serving its market area since 2000 and has become the leader and most successful facility in the local marketplace. The facility includes about 58,000 square feet with four outdoor tennis courts and 2 outdoor pools. The owner, who has owned the facility since 2007 and has laid the groundwork for expanding the business as evidenced by the growth over the past 3 years, is preparing to retire.|
|Hot-On-The-Market! Plumbing & Electrical Supply House!||A well-established and highly regarded regional plumbing and electrical supply warehouse doing big business in a small town in the beautiful Ozarks Mountains. The business was established in 1973 and the founding family is preparing to retire. This business offers a huge range of products for agricultural, industrial, commercial and residential clients.
• Over the years the company has developed a huge, loyal customer base and a tremendously diverse line of products
• The company remains to be profitable in all economic conditions
• Growth opportunities include offering delivery services and implementing an outside sales force
• There are no “big box” competitors in the area and only a couple of small, low-volume competitors
• The area the business is located in has experienced consistent growth and has strong anchor industries
Owners are wiling to stay in place to help with management, training and transition for up to one year.
One Owner Pharmacy With No Competition!
|This pharmacy is the only one in the community, is located on the main street of small town and has been in place for over 20 years with the one and only owner. The pharmacy is highly profitable with revenues of nearly $1 million for the past several years and has consistent margins. There is virtually no retail associated with the business, so the emphasis is strictly on the sale of prescriptions. The Owner has reached retirement age and is ready to sell, but has a very experienced and competent staff of whom he would recommend highly to a new owner.
Great pharmacies with no competition like this one don't stay on the market long so contact us today!
Women's Hunting Apparel Business with Trademarked Brand/Logo
|One of the fastest growing markets in America is hunting and more and more women are throwing on their camouflage and hitting the woods. CBI+Central Arkansas recently listed a women's hunting apparel business for sale. Women are an underserved sector in huge hunting and fishing industry. This business has tapped that market and own two domain names and have a popular, recognizable trademarked logo. The sky is the limit for a buyer. Hoodies, shirts, hats, bumper stickers and much more, all design for the female hunter. If you have a love for hunting and enjoy marketing and sales, you'll want to know more.|